We provide a wide range of services
Banking technology has made it simple and efficient to invest in good causes.
Safe deposit locker
For the safety of your valuables, we offer safe deposit locker facility at a large number of our branches. There is a nominal annual rent, which depends on the size of the locker and the centre at which the branch is located. The rent is payable in advance for the Financial Year. A copy of the locker agreement regarding operation of the locker can be provided to the locker hirer at the time of allotment of the locker.
It is always beneficial to avail the benefits of nomination facility/ survivorship clause provided to locker-hirers. The major advantage of availing these facilities is that in the event of unfortunate death of one of the joint locker-hirer, the right to the contents of the locker does not automatically devolve on the surviving joint locker-hirer/ nominee (s), unless there is a survivorship clause/ nomination.
The instructions/ policies/ procedures for giving access of the locker to the nominee(s) / survivor (s)/ Legal Heir(s) of the deceased locker hirer are furnished below.
Get peace of mind with Kotak Mahindra Bank’s Safe Deposit Lockers – our banking service providing security to your precious jewellery,
documents and other valuables.
- Easy booking
- Choose from range of size options-small, medium and large.
- Dual key security- one stays with you and other with bank.
- Bank is equipped with high security features.
- Nomination facility is available.
- All account holders are eligible for safe deposit lockers
- Limited companies
- Associations, clubs and trusts
- 400 Rs. + 18% GST for small lockers, 700 Rs. +18% GST for medium lockers and 1000 Rs. + 18% GST for Large lockers.
- Proof of identity
- Proof of address
- PAN card.
- 2 latest passport size photographs.
Would you like to start banking with us?
We are fastest growing Bank in the Co-operative sector.