We provide a wide range of services
There is a spiritual aspect to our lives — when we give, we receive — when a business does something good for somebody, that somebody feels good about them!
- Earn Up to 6%* interest p.a. on your savings account balance
- Your digital, no commitment, Zero Balance Savings Account
- Instant account opening with Aadhaar Card (UID Card) details
The individual should be 18 years and above to be eligible. In the case of minors, the parents or legal guardian of the minor can open the account on their behalf. The applicant is required to have valid identity and address proof that is Government approved.
- Minimum balance 500 Rs. requirement
- Proof of identity – Passport, Driving license, Voter’s ID card, etc.
- Proof of address – Passport, Driving license, Voter’s ID card, etc.
- PAN card.
- Form 16 (only if PAN card is not available)
- 2 latest passport size photographs.
- No minimum balance constraint
- Our current accounts can help you reach your business goals.
- Current bank accounts are operated to run a business.
- It is a non-interest bearing bank account.
- It needs a higher minimum balance to be maintained as compared to the savings account.
- Penalty is charged if minimum balance is not maintained in the current account.
A Current Account can be opened by below mentioned entities engaged in business activity:
- Sole Proprietor
- Partnership firm
- SMS charges 48 Rs. / year
- PAN Card.
- Partnership Deed (in case of Partnership Firm)
- Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association (in case of Companies)
- A Cheque for opening the Bank Account.
- Address Proof of the Firm/ Company/HUF
- ID and Address proof of all directors/partners
- The main purpose of fixed deposit account is to enable the individuals to earn a higher rate of interest on their surplus funds (extra money).
- The amount can be deposited only once. For further such deposits, separate accounts need to be opened.
- The period of fixed deposits range between 15 days to 10 years.
- A high interest rate is paid on fixed deposits. The rate of interest may vary as per amount, period and from bank to bank.
- Withdrawals are not allowed. However, in case of emergency, banks allow to close the fixed account prior to maturity date. In such cases, the bank deducts 1% (deduction percentage many vary) from the interest payable as on that date.
- The depositor is given a fixed deposit receipt, which depositor has to produce at the time of maturity. The deposit can be renewed for a further period.
- Resident Indian citizen
- you must invest a minimum of Rs. 25,000.
- ID and Address proof.
- 2 Passport size photos
Would you like to start banking with us?
We are fastest growing Bank in the Co-operative sector.